Friday, May 25, 2007

Some Great Blogs

Here are some great sports blogs that you should check out (NOTE: Unfortunately, I can't create blog hyperlinks at work, but I will include them as soon as I get home. In the meantime, hopefully you can find your way there):

1.) The Sports Guy's Basketball Blog:

Bill Simmons is just hilarious. He gets sports from the fan's perspective and always keeps me chuckling (even if he does get down on the Cavs a lot, but hey, who doesn't)? I check ESPN at least twice a day while at work to see if he has anything new up.

2.) TrueHoop by Henry Abbott:

Great writer, knows the NBA like the back of his hand, fun to read.

3.) Brian Windhorst's Cavaliers Blog:

Much more "inside" info on the Cavs, plus he knows the X's and O's of basketball much more than I do (see his posts on the Wizards offense, for example). He's also much calmer and a better long-term evaluator than I am. Case in point: Brian makes the good point that the Cavs losing in these two games is a good experience in that it gives the team an edge and shows how much farther they've come since last year. I, on the other hand, spent the fourth quarter of last night's game in physical pain at the Cavs performance and made a fool of myself in front of my more taciturn and well-balanced friends.

More to come later.

No comments: